Terms & Conditions
Rosie Wonders Ltd Trading Terms and Conditions
Many Rosie Wonders items are made to order including greeting cards and bags. We hold a small amount of stock of tattoos, stickers, jewellery, notebooks, wrapping paper, blankets, pins and patches. If it is necessary to order in this can be achieved within 2-3 weeks. Lead time for orders including handmade cards is 4-6 weeks however this may be a little longer during busy times. Usually we will be able to deliver orders of stock items within 2 weeks.
For new and overseas accounts, we will begin to make orders on receipt of payment. If your order includes items for occasions such as Valentine’s Day or Christmas, payment must be received at least 4 weeks before your required delivery date. In the event of late payment Rosie Wonders will not be held responsible if the order does not arrive on time.
The price quoted excludes VAT and delivery.
UK delivery is charged at £9.00 per box.
Collection can be arranged on our customer’s account or delivery to a UK shipping agent charged at £9 per box. Alternatively, we will arrange and invoice for the cheapest available shipping option at the customer’s request.
3. Payment Terms
• New accounts are payable by pro forma invoice for the first order.
• Existing customers - Please settle invoices within 30 days. Monthly statutory interest at 8% above the Bank of England Base Rate will be charged on late payments. Where credit accounts are repeatedly late they will be returned to advanced payment.
• Overseas accounts – a pro forma invoice will be issued. Payment must be received in full prior to shipping. Payment can be made in GBP to our Cooperative Bank account or in Euro or USD to our Transferwise accounts. Payments received in to our GBP account in Euro or USD will be sent an invoice for the difference after conversion. Any bank charges issued by the transferring bank must be charged to the sending account. Please do not split the costs with Rosie Wonders Ltd.
4. Ownership of Goods
• All products remain the property of Rosie Wonders Ltd until paid in full.
5. Cancellation of Orders
• Pro forma invoices are payable immediately. Late payment will result in cancellation of the order.
• Once production has started (immediately for existing accounts/following payment for new and overseas accounts) it is not possible to cancel the order.
6. Return of Goods
Returns are accepted for faulty items within 12 weeks of receipt of order. If available, we will replace the product or supply a credit note. Please inform us of shortages or damages to a delivery within 3 days of receipt of order.
Rosie Wonders goods must be sold as received. It is not permitted for our products to be adapted or customised for resale. If you wish to sell a product that is not available in the catalogue, please enquire about bespoke options and commissions. Reselling Rosie Wonders products through online platforms such as Amazon, Ebay, Not on the High Street and Etsy is not permitted. Selling Rosie Wonders products at craft fairs and markets is not permitted. Wholesale agreements will be terminated if our products are discovered on these platforms.
8. Press, Publicity and Social Media.
• Product description. When promoting Rosie Wonders products in the press or on social media please list our brand name alongside your shop or website.
• Listing on websites. If listing our products on your website, please list our brand name and product description. For example, ‘Rosie Wonders Celestial Notebook’.